Awesome People
AwesomeME ;









Welcome Note ;

Hello there. Welcome to my blog. Be nice here and leave your comment on my tagboard. :)

FacebookTwitter

Shout Here ;


Credit Section ;

Template is 100% made by PiKevin
All rights reserved ® Rosanne 2012.
Materials ; 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5

Ϟ
YA I KNOW, HOLIDAY KAN?
Friday 1 June 2012 Ϟ 02:56 Ϟ 0 Comment[s]
Hey peeps,
Maybe it is not a great holiday ever but it still HOLIDAYYY kan? For now, I'm enjoying. Yaa, there's a bad, happy and sad but WHO CARES. If start school already confirm I'm the most busy people on the earth. LIKE SERIOUSLY. Our schools always like that. They held the Sports Day after the mid school holiday. 'ITU YANG SAYA SUKA'. Hahaiii -.- . We are having Jogathon, Sukan Tara, Sukan Tahunan, then Report Card Day. Actually its A Doom Day. I'm not joking. Lol. This Holiday kan, my family and I suppose to visit our village at Limbang Sarawak 'tapi kena kasih tangguh' SIAL ! Then my mom 'rancang pegi kk' then 'kena kasih tangguh lagi'. Yup there's more, my parent 'rancang mau pegi Sandakan tapi kereta rosak'. I meant the Matrix, 'yang' Viva still okay but 'takkanlah mau pegi Sandakan guna tu kereta, adalah macam Sardin nanti ni' Hahaha. 'Jadi, kesimpulannya kami tidak pegi mana mana' SIAL. Tapi still I'm enjoying :P Nevermind, laptop, mp3 and handphone still have. You know, I hear music all the time. 'Gila kau, kalau masih bosan' Hahaha. I online almost everyday, but not 'setiap masa lah'. Because you know what, my mom 'suruh kami study time cuti cuti ni' Hadeiiii -.- Gila ah. I prefer if my parent go to Hong Kong again 'macam cuti bulan 3 hari tu' BEBAS aku. Hahaiiii :D Actually, esok kami OUTING. Oh yeah, lepak lagi. Kakak ayeen datang Tawau, tu sebab kami outing. Yesss , tak sabar aku. Sudah tanya parent boleh jalan ka tidak then dua dua kata boleh. Haha Huhu Hihi. Awesome. HONEST LA K, SAYA TIDAK ENJOY PUN CUTI NI TAPI SAYA HAVE FUN. NI KALI LAHHH XD. Saya yang ber'MANGLISH, ROSANNE :D

Post a Comment