Awesome People
AwesomeME ;









Welcome Note ;

Hello there. Welcome to my blog. Be nice here and leave your comment on my tagboard. :)

FacebookTwitter

Shout Here ;


Credit Section ;

Template is 100% made by PiKevin
All rights reserved ® Rosanne 2012.
Materials ; 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5

For Your Information, You Dont Know ..
Saturday 9 June 2012 Ϟ 02:49 Ϟ 0 Comment[s]
Hey you dont know how i really happy when you text me for the first time. You dont knowhow happy I am, when you're the one who add me on fb. You dont know how happy I am when you start using that 'sayang' word. You dont know how happy I am when u asked me for a relationship. You dont know how i want so much to accept you. You dont know how happy I am when we are really in relationship. You dont know how I really cares about you. You dont know how sad I am when I have to give my handphone back to my parents. You dont know how I really miss texting and calling with you. You dont know how I want to call you when I'm at school just to tell you how's my day today. You dont know how excited I am when your cousin's talk about you, then I heard with full attention. You dont know how happy I am when receive your regards from my friends. You dont know how i want to online so bad, so I can chat with you to ask how's your day today. You dont know how hard I amfor not missing you just for 1 day. You dont know how everyday I get jelous when I see the close-relationship couple. You dont know how sad I am when we are in long distance relationship. You dont know how much I miss you. You dont know sometimes I cry when remember you. You dont know how happy I am when got my handphone back just to text you. You dont know how happy I am just to type the word 'HI' to you. You dont know how happy I am when saw your name on my phone screen. You dont know how 'terharu' I am when you starts make the twitter account just to please me. You dont know how sad I am just to wait to texted you again on the mid term holiday. You dont know how I always think bout you. You dont know how I want so bad to tell you about all my problems at school. You dont know how I notice bout your changes. You dont know how I force my friends to text you sometimes. You dont know how that time I'm not hoping you say 'like that'. You dont know how scared I am to lose you forever. You dont know how hard I cry when you asked me for a breakup. You dont know how my situation is that time. You dont know how i borrowed my friends phone just to text you and asked bout the 'QUESTION'. You dont know how I cry for 2 days because of our breakup. You dont know how I still love you so much. You dont know how easy is it to admit I still love you eventhough I have thousands of crush ;D . Okay thats all. Urm, you also dont know how hurt my hand is to type only this. DAFUQ ;P

Post a Comment